UPDATED JANUARY 22, 2021
As always, your health is our first priority. Since it’s been a while, here’s a reminder of the steps we will be taking for your safety:
- Staff Temp Checks. All staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival at the studio, and no one with a fever allowed in.
- Hand washing, masks, and distancing. Staff will wash hands thoroughly between sessions and wear masks the entire time they are in the studio. They will also maintain a 6-foot distance from clients.
- Increased distancing. All mats and Reformers will be placed 6 – 10 feet apart, with classes capped at 6 participants.
- Enhanced sanitizing. We have hand sanitizer and soap available for all clients and staff to use upon entering the studio and using the restroom. All equipment, doors & handles, faucets, switches, sinks, counters, toilets, and cleaning bottles will be wiped with disinfectant between sessions. The floors and shelving will be cleaned nightly.
- Better traffic flow. We have added time between sessions to allow for clients to leave before the next arrives. This also allows for more time to sanitize between classes.
- Your face mask. Please wear your mask into the studio. It needs to cover your nose and mouth and should be washed at home after each session.
- Socks. We will continue to ask everyone to wear socks during class. Socks are available for $15 if you want to purchase a new pair.
- Your loops. They should be washed at home after each session and brought back to the studio for class. (These are not needed for mat classes.) (Wash your loops in a pillowcase (NOT a delicates bag) on a gentle cycle. Let air dry.)
- A water bottle, if you need one. The sink is available to refill your personal bottle.
If you need your own set of loops, the ones we use at PIH are the tri-loops which you can order directly from Balanced Body here. If you prefer a less expensive option, they also offer double loops or single loops (we recommend the soft touch, padded option). If the ones you want are unavailable online, you can also call directly to order at 1-800-PILATES.
Mandy and the PIH Staff