COVID SAFETY UPDATE February 25, 2022
For your safety, we will be taking the following steps:
- Hand Cleaning. We will have hand sanitizer and soap available for all clients and staff to use upon entering the studio and using the restroom.
- Enhanced Cleaning. All doors & handles, faucets, switches, sinks, counters, toilets, equipment, and cleaning bottles will be wiped with disinfectant between sessions. The floors and shelving will be cleaned nightly.
- Less Shared Surfaces. All clients attending equipment classes will be required to bring their own straps. Each client will also have their own set of props and equipment to use during class.
- Exposure Avoidance. We ask anyone who is sick or has recently been exposed to please stay home, clients and staff alike. All clients who would like to wear a mask are encouraged to do so, but they are no longer required at this time.
Please prepare a ”Pilates bag” to bring to each class. Your bag should include:
- Your loops. They should be washed at home after each session and brought back to the studio for class. (These are not needed for mat classes.)
- Socks. We ask everyone to wear socks during class. We also have some in stock if you want to freshen up with a new pair.
- A water bottle. We will no longer have the communal water dispenser, but the sink is available to refill your personal bottle.
- Your face mask. Please bring a mask to wear if you choose.