UPDATED SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
At long last, we have set a date to move back to the studio!
Starting October 5, we will be offering you multiple class options in the gorgeous studio. It’s our movement spa and we can’t wait to see you there!
As we prepare for in-person classes, we are asking for your help in making a smooth transition to the new safety protocols we will have in place.
For your safety, we will be taking the following steps:
- Staff Temp Checks. All staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival at the studio, and no one with a fever allowed in.
- Hand Cleaning. We will have hand sanitizer and soap available for all clients and staff to use upon entering the studio and using the restroom.
- Better traffic flow. We have put more time between sessions to allow for clients to leave before the next arrives. This also allows for more time to sanitize between classes.
- Enhanced cleaning. All doors & handles, faucets, switches, sinks, counters, toilets, equipment, and cleaning bottles will be wiped with disinfectant between sessions. The floors and shelving will be cleaned nightly.
- Hand washing, masks, and distancing. Staff will wash hands thoroughly between sessions and wear masks the entire time they are in the studio. They will also maintain a 6-foot distance from clients.
In addition, all clients will be required to wear face masks and socks, as well as all clients bringing their own straps for use on the reformers and Cadillac.
Please prepare a”pilates bag” to bring to each class. Your bag should include:
- Your face mask. Please bring a mask to wear during working out. It needs to cover your nose and mouth.
- Socks. We will continue to ask everyone to wear socks during class. We also have a whole new stock if you want to freshen up with a new pair.
- A water bottle. We will no longer have the communal water dispenser, but the sink is available to refill your personal bottle.
- Your loops. They should be washed at home after each session and brought back to the studio for class. (These are not needed for mat classes.)
The studio feels amazing and we can’t wait to share the space with you! Thank you for your support and help in making this a success.
Mandy and the PIH Staff